ADS

Hot Games

Startup

Chicken Invaders 4 v1.00ggl Unlocked Apk

2014-04-04

I understand that the day of the invasion smartly. The recollections nonetheless burn deeply, like spicy hen wings.


They got here with out warning, squawking menacingly, their ruffled feathers darkening the solar. Invading intergalactic chickens, out to punish humanity for our oppression of their earthly brethren.


chicken invaders 4 v1 00ggl unlocked apk

chicken-invaders-4-v1-00ggl-unlocked-apk


I immediately knew what needed to be carried out. I dropped my 1/2-eaten rooster burger and jumped in my cockpit. With a greasy finger I set my lasers to “further crispy” and blasted off to intercept the bird invaders.


It wasn’t simple. Squawks, feathers flying, the scent of charred hen all over. Thrice they invaded, each and every time with an increasing number of devious plans. Thrice I managed to push them again whence they got here, and stable humanity a number of extra years because the dominant species of this planet.


After their final retreat, I headed for my native Area Burger to bask within the glow of my contemporary victory. Respiration a sigh of reduction, I sat right down to experience a double rooster-burger with crispy rooster wings on the facet.


Little did I do know that my best journey used to be but to come back…



Chicken Invaders 4 v1.00ggl Unlocked Apk

No comments

Latest

Information for everyone

Blog Archive

Total page views